Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One For The Road

one for the road

one for the road

one for the road


(this picture just made me laugh because it has been ridiculously windy here and my hair was just whipping around-- it looked like this is the majority of the shots)


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Forever 21
Sandals: courtesy of BC Footwear

My sister told me that these sandals reminded her of something our high school marching band leader would have worn. Let me explain: our high school mascot was a Titan, and the band leader wore this gladiator-esque outfit complete with lace-up sandals, and our colors were blue and silver. Granted, these don't lace-up and they are blue and gold but I can kind of see what she was saying. But nevertheless, I'm totally feeling them. They're super comfy and I love that they have a back strap on them (that actually stays in place!) so I don't feel like they're going to slip off my feet if I walk more than 10 feet. I think they're a chic alternative to an ordinary flip flop, which I pretty much live in during the summer. So I got these babies just in time! Thanks, BC Footwear!

5 comments :

  1. i love oufits like this, simple yet so put together! those sandals are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the thumbnail for this outfit, I knew I loved it. Seeing the large photo, I was right. So pretty and effortless.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, I love the windblown picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you make simple look so chic! the white top and sandals are cool, summery, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...